Partisanship, Who Needs It?

Partisanship, Who Needs It?

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Honor Roll

The Honor Roll is a place where I plan to recognize currently serving Politicians and Government officials that I think have done well in serving our nation in one regard or another. The list will likely add and drop members as time goes on.

Being on the list doesn't mean I agree with them on every issue, in fact I oppose some of the views of these folkes passionately, but I think their presence in office has been of great benefit overall. There are sure to be a few on my list that will ruffle anyones feathers no matter what their political orientation, that tells me the list is a good one.

Honor Roll

Robert Byrd
Tom Coburn
Thad Cochran
Kent Conrad
Susan Collins
Russ Feingold
Jeff Flake
Lindsey Graham
Daniel Inouye
Walter Jones
Jon Kyl
Mary Landrieu
Joe Lieberman
Carl Levin
Richard Lugar
John McCain
Ben Nelson
Mark Pryor
Ken Salazar
Olympia Snowe
Arlen Specter
John Warner

No comments: